Recipe submitted by: @_myfirstmeals
If you’re looking for a nutritious and easy-to-prepare meal for your little one, try out this creamy avocado pasta recipe. It’s packed with healthy fats and essential nutrients that will help support your baby’s growth and development.
This dish is a great way to introduce your baby to new flavours and textures. Plus, it’s a breeze to make, perfect for busy parents. Enjoy!
- 1 mug of Girandole pasta
- 1 tablespoon of cream cheese
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 wedge of lemon
- 1 handful of finely grated cheese
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare the avocado sauce. In a large mixing bowl, mash the avocados with the cream cheese, juice of the lemon, and grated cheese until thoroughly mixed and creamy.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and add it to the bowl with the avocado sauce.
- Mix everything together until the pasta is coated in the creamy sauce.