Recipe submitted by: @fordysfeasts
Are you looking for a quick and easy pasta recipe that packs a punch of flavour? Look no further than this spicy nduja and Peperami penne pasta dish! This dish features two types of spicy sausage, nduja and Peperami, mixed with a creamy and flavourful sauce that is sure to please any pasta lover. Whether you’re looking for a weeknight dinner or a dish to serve to guests, this recipe is a winner!
Make this pasta dish yours! Although this one has been made with our bronze-die penne, any of the Waveney Mill pasta range would work wonders. You can also play with spice levels by simply adjusting the amount of nduja and/or chilli flakes to your desired level. Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for a few days and reheated in the microwave.
- 500g pasta
- 1-2 tablespoons nduja
- 3-4 Ppeperami, sliced
- 150ml double cream
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- Chopped parsley
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, slice the Peperami and set them aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the nduja, double cream, paprika, salt, pepper, and chilli flakes. Stir well to combine.
- Drain the cooked pasta and add it to the mixing bowl with the sauce. Toss to combine.
- Add the sliced Peperami to the pasta and toss again.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley on top of the pasta before serving.
- Serve hot and enjoy your spicy and creamy Nduja and Peperami Pasta!