The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Enquiry emails collecting; name, email address, phone number.
- Work with us page on website can submit and hold CV for active vacancies within the business. CV collecting including name, email address, address, phone number.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To answer any queries, you may have when contacting us via our enquiries email address.
- To answer any queries, you may have when contact our sales team via work email address stated on the website.
- CV submitting from our ‘work with us’ page.
- Google Analytics, this site uses Google analytics to provide anonymous statistical analysis of page use and interactions on the website. This helps to understand how people use the website and how it can be improved.
What we do with the information we have
We use this information to reply to your original form submission.
- We do NOT share this information with any other organisation.
- We do NOT use this information in marketing campaigns.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored on an email server.
We keep CVs for a maximum of 6 months. We will then dispose your information by deleting emails, CVs and any related documents.
3rd Party Services
This website does not use any third-party services.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us via email: email@example.com, phone number: 01493 416200 and or postal address: Waveney Mill, Forest Way, Norwich, NR5 0JH. If you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: 01493 416200 and or postal address: Waveney Mill, Forest Way, Norwich, NR5 0JH.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk